Mastering Search Engine Optimization – “A well-designed and easy-to-navigate site is useless if no one can find it”, explains author Stephan Spencer.
If your company is going to succeed in the web economy, optimizing and ranking your website is essential. This book is written by four of the most noted experts in SEO. This is a must read for any one interested in search engine optimization.
The Art of SEO Chapters Include:
- The Search Engines: Reflecting Consciousness and Connecting Commerce
- Search Engine Basics
- Determining Your SEO Objectives and Defining Your Site’s Audience
- First Stages of SEO
- Keyword Research
- Developing an SEO-Friendly Website
- Creating Link-Worthy Content and Link Marketing
- Optimizing for Vertical Search
- Tracking Results and Measuring Success
- Domain Changes, Post-SEO Redesigns, and Troubleshooting
- Honing the Craft: SEO Research and Study
- Build an In-House SEO Team, Outsource It, or Both?
- An Evolving Art Form: The Future of SEO
Learn what’s necessary to build a competent SEO team with defined roles and glimpse the future of search and what lies ahead for the SEO industry.
If you are new to SEO, you’ll get a complete and thorough SEO education, as well as an array of effective tactics, from basic to advanced. Seasoned practitioners will find this book useful as a complete reference to SEO best practices.
A great book for all levels!