In this post I’ll wanted to briefly introduce Shopify – it has become the #1 ecommerce platform today. Shopify is designed to be a standalone storefront (a web application) and is very easy to configure as well. There is no limit to the amount of products you can have with this store setup and many payment gateways are available as well.
Get started quickly
The really cool thing too is that Shopify us that it self contained and can be setup in little time. Another big advantage is both your product and blog remain intact. There is no separate store or database to maintain – everything is one piece. You products are all managed directly through the backend control panel. To summarize what it can do:
- Can create a store and website all in one
- Easily creates products and collections
- Everything is hosted for you
- It is secure and already pre configured with SSL
- Themes are readily available and very customizable
- Payment gateways are also pre configured and many others to choose from
Shopify is a totally configurable e-commerce program
Setup is very straight forward. Anyone with basic web skills can setup and use the system.
You will need to first define your product descriptions, price and shipping rates. Then add in your home page content, various pages, contact forms and your on your way.
- Cart is built in and is very quick
- Downloadables such as Ebooks can be setup
- Can handles monthly subscriptions (plugin required)
- Choose many merchant gateways & Paypal.
- Extremly affordable with no setup fees
- Automatic shipping rates through usps and more
How we can help
We can help you choose the right theme and select one that us easily customizable, perform modifications as needed to match your brand and help you launch your site if you are in a rush.
Depending on your theme, you’ll have control over the colors, typography and more. You can also login to the back-end of Shopify to create coupons and more. Shopify also provides a free trial for testing.